*

*

*

Puedes suscribirte gratuitamente a este blog si lo deseas y en cuanto se publique una entrada nueva te llegará a tu correo.

Universal Healing.

Universal Healing.
Universal Healing. Course created by the teacher Ana M.G.C. To enroll in this course please Escueladesaludlittleamma@gmail.com and to enter into the web click in the image. Thank you very much.

*

Fast, fast, thinkers. Do breathe to the human race. Give Hope, give Ideal. Do it well.
Victor Hugo.

jueves, 23 de marzo de 2017

For London today.

Today, I would offering these songs and prayers for London.

                                   Tibetan Healing Mantras -Dewa Che ( One Hour).

                                   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IR310JCakoQ


Just yesterday we talk in class about London over all and, in particular about the zone in London where is ´London eye´and... when after lunch, playing with the t.v. remote control before starting to study for the writing exam of today, I saw the images of horribles incidents that happened just in this zone I was broken down. Inmediately the exam stopped being important to me and I started to follow the news in differents channels on tv and I felt desolate one more time with these types of happenings.

http://lavozdelamadretierra.blogspot.com.es/2017/03/para-londres-hoy.html

Obviously it´s time to stop the violence in the Earth. I can´t wait for that glorious day to come!
The whole world must cease being the stage for the waging of a war that is supported from ourselves. 
Please, let us not be hypocritical! First and foremost we need to be serious.

How usually I´m searching all the times the positives aspects, also, I´m glad to be able to say it in English  for that all the people that  don´t speak my mother language can hear it and for that everyone can understand this important message which part from here.

In effect, today I send a love message to London and a warm huge hug from the bottom of my heart to everybody there. And also with it, I wish to bring comfort to all the people who have suffered and are suffering because of this barbarity and not only for this city, but also for the rest of the places that on our planet are suffering right now the effects of violence without even be partakes of the ´benefits´that this ´industry´generates. How we can say in Spanish: It is already well!!


























Hopefully soon that all persons that visit this emblematic atraction from London can have got a view so quiet and peaceful like seems this! I hope so!


















*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*