*

*

*

Puedes suscribirte gratuitamente a este blog si lo deseas y en cuanto se publique una entrada nueva te llegará a tu correo.

Universal Healing.

Universal Healing.
Universal Healing. Course created by the teacher Ana M.G.C. To enroll in this course please Escueladesaludlittleamma@gmail.com and to enter into the web click in the image. Thank you very much.

*

Fast, fast, thinkers. Do breathe to the human race. Give Hope, give Ideal. Do it well.
Victor Hugo.

martes, 20 de octubre de 2015

The river of life.

          Over the mountains
          I raise my spirit
          to the red moon
          on the way of the sky
          in the light,
          at the stars´light

          Over the mountains
          I´m opening a window
                                  behind...
          el postrero adiós
          al triste pasado
          que no volverá jamás
          que no volverá nunca

          gracias a la luna

          thanks to the sea
          blue and white;
          in the true light
          I, woman,
           I raise my spirit.

           
                     By me:
                    Anna M.G.C.
                    Oct. 15.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*