*

*

*

Puedes suscribirte gratuitamente a este blog si lo deseas y en cuanto se publique una entrada nueva te llegará a tu correo.

Universal Healing.

Universal Healing.
Universal Healing. Course created by the teacher Ana M.G.C. To enroll in this course please Escueladesaludlittleamma@gmail.com and to enter into the web click in the image. Thank you very much.

*

Fast, fast, thinkers. Do breathe to the human race. Give Hope, give Ideal. Do it well.
Victor Hugo.

viernes, 4 de abril de 2014

My first poem born in English.




          I began to take the rhythm
          when I found you
          when again I started
          when I opened to a new way
          when...

          I began to take the rhythm
          with you, with me, with the life.
          Another day. Another night.
          The nice rhythm,
          the nice way, the new way...
          and I climbed onto it.
          Bay!!.


         By Anna Gª Contreras.




       

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*